Bring your static Magento store to life with our powerful and highly advanced "Attribute Logic" module. This module provides power at your fingertips by performing advanced calculations utilizing numerical formulas in conjunction with Magento attributes you already use! The best part is the formulas are completely customizable and work with other 3rd party modules like M2E to provide you a powerful automated storefront!
Attribute Logic provides your admin panel the ability to make:
1) Add / Subtract / Multiply / Divide / Percentage Calculations against any other attribute in Magento, or simply calculate an attribute by a numerical formula. You can also make advanced calculations using numerous Add / Subtract / Multiply / Divide / Percentage calculations and multiple attributes within each formula.
2) Text Dividers - Perfect for words/text separated by commas, dashes, slashes, semi-colons, etc. Also can be configured to allow the addition of post-fixes, etc. Text dividers allow ANY text you require.
Real World Examples:
- Calculation for consolidated freight service which price is based upon weight/piece cost:
Formula: Weight Attribute x 7.00 (cost per lb for shipping) + 1.00 (cost per piece shipped) x 1.25 (25% mark up) = Cost To Ship To Canada Via Consolidated Service. This resulting attribute can then be linked to M2E or your store platform to display the shipping cost to Canada for this item.
- Combining a list of attributes into a single text divided list. Example is each Keyword is its own attribute and you want those attributes combined into one comma separated attribute (allows flexibility for any marketplace requirement you push your products to).
Formula: Keyword Attribute 1,Keyword Attribute 2,Keyword Attribute 3,Keyword Attribute 4,Keyword Attribute 5. This results in a complete list of attributes in a single comma separated list which is perfect for file export and required by multiple marketplaces.
Demo Available Here:
Version 1.0.6 Release Notes:
- Updated attribute drop down list to sort by Attribute Label name.
Version 1.0.5 Release Notes:
- Updated bug with Reindex updating when different values exist for attribute in multi-store view.
Version 1.0.4 Release Notes:
- Ability both for full reindex or for partial reindex using cron.
Version 1.0.3 Release Notes:
- Now supports "Drop Down List" attributes.
Version 1.0.2 Release Notes:
- Ability to add letters or numbers in front of another attribute via the Attribute's Logic.
- Minor bug fixes