Finally, a way to track and manage your Purchase Orders! What does Purchase Order Management include?
- Ability to set Purchase Orders "New Order Status" to Pending or Processing.
- Ability to set "Net Terms" for any of your customers. - Ability to "Print PO Invoice" (to send to your customers so you can get paid).
- When PO orders are shipped the order status will now become: "Shipped, pending payment".
- When you receive payment go into the order and mark invoice paid. Order status will change from "Shipped, pending payment" to "Completed"
- Outstanding PO reporting, new report will show you outstanding Purchase Orders that are not yet paid.
Version 2.0 Released, update includes:
- Includes custom Remit To Address in config, allow you to set remit to address specific for each store.
- Adds custom graphic "PAID" to invoices when paid. Can use your own image via Config.
Adds PO Number column in order grid view.
- PO LIMIT: Set default PO Limits for all customers and/or manually set PO Limits for individual customers
- Included PO Credit in Account Information: Allows Admin to view the total PO Credit amount that is owed by a specific customer. If customer only pays partial amount, you can reduce the PO Credit by this amount.
- Blocks customers from purchasing if over PO LIMIT: Customers won't be able to order via Purchase Order option if their order has surpassed their PO Limit.