With our Combine Orders module for Magento, we give you the ability to manually or automatically merge your orders into a combined order. This module is also compatible with M2E for your eBay & Amazon orders.
Manually: You select via the Order Grid View which orders you want to combine and it'll mark the combined orders as "Combined" via status and will create a new order under Sales > Manage Combined Orders. Limited to combing orders of "Processing" status only.
Automatically: Will constantly look and combine orders going to the same customer/address for orders in the "Processing" status.
We also support Shipworks! We have a new shipworks.php file included in the download that will give you the ability to ship the combined orders directly via Shipworks!
1.05 - Refund Compatibility:
- If order has partial refund, combined order totals will be updated. If order will be fully refunded, it will be removed from combined order.
1.04 - Process Offline Invoices feature:
- Compatible with Purchase Order Management module and it's new "Process Offline Invoices" feature.
1.03 - Small Bug Fix
- Fixed issue automatically combining non-domestic USA orders.
1.02 - Multi-Store Compatible
- Fixed issue with multi-store functionality. You can now enable/disable stores or sites from being automatically combined.
1.01 - Small Bug Fix
- Fixed bug with admin control of combined orders.
1.0 - Initial Release